To continue to provide the Pine Grove Community with first rate fire protection by:
- Maintaining a Pennsylvania State Certified team of individuals to lead our company and staff our apparatus.
- Maintaining a cadre of apparatus that is mechanically sound and appropriately equipped to handle a majority of the type of emergencies we are called to mitigate.
- Evolve to meet the constantly changing needs of the community.
- Being financially prudent: appropriating money for equipment that is fiscally responsible to the community and logistically appropriate to the fire service in our run area.
- Promoting and fostering an ongoing training program for our officers and fire fighters.
- Promoting gestures of goodwill in the community and fostering a volunteer recruitment program.
- Creating a safe, clean, and non-discriminatory atmosphere and work environment for our volunteers.